duminică, 23 februarie 2014

Review His Secrets (Inside Out #3.1) by Lisa Renee Jones


An Inside Out story, Chris's POV

In a world where my only escape has been my art, Sara has been the light in my darkness. And there is darkness, the kind of inky black that can bleed from my life to hers.
She doesn't see it. She doesn't understand what I've shown her. And my biggest fear is that soon...she will.'
Review
I love this series and this couple Chris and Sara. I love him beause he respect the woman he loves and her wishes.
This is a novella told from the view of Christian.This novella is about Chris's need to be sincere with the woman he loves Sara.He told her the truth about his need for pain and the need for the whip and he explained her that is his own way to deal with the pain of losing someone he loves.He felt quilty about the death of his parents and the parent's of Amber. He finally let go the past and he was sincere with Sara.He knows that Sara is strong because of her past but her worst fear is to be alone again without him and his fear is to lose Sara so they finally understand they are stronger together and their love is enough to overcome all the obstacles.
They are happy together and I'm happy for them. They deserve to be happy because their love is beautiful.
I liked this novella.
Thank you to NetGalley for this arc.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Subscribe to our newsletter