joi, 14 februarie 2013
Blog tour Loves Lines by Diana Nixon
Our lives are a cascade of events that pass faster than we would like them to. Time changes everything. Our habits, our views, our circle of friends. But there is one thing that remains the same over the years.
Through them we cherish the most unforgettable moments of our history. And they also retain some things that can't be forgotten….
But one day you realize that yesterday should be left in the past. Because tomorrow your new life begins, and you go back to the drawing board.
A love story of Evan Murray and Tara Mackenzie.
A story that should last forever….
But no one knows when forever ends
Evan is my favorite character from the series Loves Lines because he is funny loving and a true friend.His friends Christian Eileen and Amanda are his family and he is always there for them.
This book is a love story between Evan and Tara.He loved her very much and he still loves her because the relationshp between was beautiful and they fight for their love.I love the relationship between because they understand each other and they love each other.Their love was intense and pure.Evam made Tara very happy.Evan was destroyed when Tara left him but I think that Even will be able to get over his feelings for Tara and to be happy with someone else
Thank you Diana for this arc
Interview with Diana Nixon
1)Tell us five random facts about you
- I’m selfish and stubborn, but very punctual and communicative:) And I like sweets! I’m selfish about everything that belongs to me. I always say that it’s a side effect of being the only child in the family, lol. I’m very stubborn when it comes to what I want. Though I try really hard to get rid of this negative feature of my character. But sometimes I fail and say “I want it to be my way!”:) If I have a meeting I always make sure I have enough time to get to the appointed place, because I hate being late and hate waiting:) But my sociability outweighs everything else and I turn into smiling, talkative and nice friend, lol. I’m not that bad at all! But I like telling the truth and anyway I think that every feature of my character has positive sides. And they always say that people who like sweets can’t be evil:)
2) In the Love Lines series what was your favorite scene to write and why?
- Favorite scenes were those that had some drama, because they were emotional and bright. I also liked working on love scenes, because they enrich the plot and make it more real.
3) What character do you relate most to and why?
- There are some things that my characters took from me. Eileen is always reasonable just like I am. Amanda if a good friend and I think I’m a good friend too:) Anna shares my passion for flowers and Christian – my love for music. Evan has my thoughtfulness and all the parents mentioned in my books love their children as much as I love my own daughter.
4) What is easier to write the first line or the last line?
- The last line. Somehow I always know the end of my next book, but it’s harder to come up with everything else.
5) What are you working on now?
- The 3rd book of the Love Lines series. It’s a new part of the story that will have more drama, adventures, love and magic:)
Official page: http://diananixon.webs.com/
Buying books: http://diananixon.webs.com/buyingbooks.htm
A few words about Amanda and Evan
So Evan and Amanda… what can I say? If you have read my previous interviews about the Love Lines series, you should know that originally they were supposed to be together. That was the plan. I let them meet each other, flirt and fight a little:) But the deeper I was getting into the Love Lines story the more I realized that they can’t be together.
Yes, they say that usually happy couples have much in common. But this case is different. If Evan existed somewhere in real world, I think he would be able to humor Amanda’s fancy only if he loved her very much:) Even in the book, when Christian asks Evan about his feelings for Amanda, the last one is not sure what to say, because he can’t say that he loves her. His answer is “I like her.” But we all know that it’s not the same thing. If I let Evan and Amanda be together, their love story would be finished. And I couldn’t let them leave us that soon! And, well, I like dramas:) That’s why Amanda met Lucas, Evan told us his love story in From Scratch and both of them will stay with us till the end of the Love Lines series.
Thank you Diana for your interview and for the guest post and for stoping today on my blog!!!