vineri, 20 septembrie 2013

Waiting #7 Shards of Us by K.R. Caverly


Release day:8 October
We meet every Wednesday night in hotel room #364. We stay there until morning--kissing, laughing, healing one another. We're both broken people, him with his alcoholic family, me with my murdered one. I don't know who he is; I don't ask for his name. I don't question him. I only love how he makes me feel, how he makes me forget just how alone I am in this world, and for now, that's all I need.

We have three rules:

1) No sex.
2) No personal questions.
3) No leaving the hotel room until morning. Not ever.

For four months, I followed the rules. I came to the hotel room every Wednesday night, and his presence never failed to cure me. I was happy with him. But one night, he doesn't show. So when I hear a scream down the hallway, I can't help myself. I break rule number three. I leave the room.

My life has never been the same since.
Teaser pic

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Subscribe to our newsletter