marți, 18 septembrie 2012

Interview with Airicka Phoenix


Hi Airicka! Welcome to my blog!


1)Please tell us something about you and about your books?
I’m the mother of four unusual kids who actually love their veggies more than junk food, which is the exact opposite of me. And The Touch Series is about the balance between love and obsession, hate and forgiveness.

2)Why did you decide to become a writer?
I don’t think I ever decided anything. It was just something that always was. Once upon a time, it was no more than a hobby, something to occupy my time and spill all the thoughts and voices in my head onto paper.


3)Which is your favorite book and favorite author?
We’ll be here all day if I start that. I will only say that my favorite author is the book I’m reading at that moment and at this moment, I’m reading Sovereign Hope by Frankie Rose & Chaos Unleashed by AmBear Shellea.

4)Last book read?
Eden’s Root by Rachel Fisher

5)Outside of writing what you do for fun?
I’m an avid reader, baker and homemaker.

6)Which is your favorite character?
I don’t think it’s possible for an author to have a favorite character. You create each one and they become like children to you. It’s like asking a mother which child she loves best. I love them all.

7)Is there anything about you that would surprise your readers?
I don’t like red food items. I will not eat red smarties or cherries. Anything red… ugh. lol

8)Anything else you want to share with your readers?
Touching Eternity, Touch 1.5, will be out Dec. 20, 2012 and Touching Fire, Touch #2, will be out July 31, 2013.

Thank you so much for having me. I had a great time answering your questions and visiting with your readers.
Thanks for your interview Airicka !

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Subscribe to our newsletter